This service detects copyrighted audio segments within television and radio content.
What can be monitored?
- Songs, theme music, jingles in whole or in part
- Content from film and television, including partial sections
PurposeThe service is used by broadcasters, writers, record labels and rights holders to detect the unauthorised distribution of copyrighted theme music, jingles, songs and audio segments.
- Sources can be selected based on the client's requirements
- Technology used: AFS – Audio Frequency Search
Data suppliedComplete, detailed reports on all instances of unauthorised use of an audio segment, in reference to:
- TV/Radio programme, date/time
- Audio segment detected
- Number of times it is used
- Digital archive of reproductions