This service assesses, on behalf of companies that operate through a network of affiliated local resellers, the quantity and quality of each reseller or franchisee's investment in local advertising.
What can be monitored?
All permutations of a display advertising campaign – whether broadcast, in print, at the cinema or on posters – even media distributed locally (adverts, promotional messages, brand references, billboards, classifieds, full-page advertorials, posters etc.)
The service is used by businesses that operate throughout a territory via a local sales network to:
- assess the volume of each reseller's marketing investments
- verify each cost in reference to advertising pricing schemes
- produce a record of reimbursements due to each reseller
- ensure that the marketing guidelines agreed in advance are being observed
- Verifies that the creative and marketing guidelines established by the parent company are being respected in every example of advertising produced by the reseller or franchisee
- Verifies that the media mix and investment budget strategy established by the parent company is being respected in every example of advertising produced by the reseller or franchisee
- Analysis, accounting and monitoring of each local reseller or franchisee's investments
Data suppliedSummary dossier produced at pre-established intervals, quantifying:
- the sum of reimbursements due to each reseller
- overall marketing investment across the whole country
Indications of possible irregularities, in terms of form or substance, in respect to agreed strategic marketing or investment guidelines.