This service measures the subject's brand exposure.
It calculates the value of a piece of sponsorship, not in terms of market price or the investment made, but in terms of visibility generated for the sponsor.
What can be monitored?
PurposeThis service calculates the return on a sponsorship agreement, both in terms of visibility and in terms of the economic value of the brand exposure.
- Sponsored parties can use it to quantify the value generated for their sponsors.
- Sponsors benefit from a calculation of the return on an investment and the identification of any shortcomings in the formats used.
Finally, the service offers the possibility of comparing the client’s visibility to that of its competitors, or in respect to a different period of time.
- Sources can be selected based on the client's requirements
- Certified official television audience figures for a particular moment during a broadcast
- Each of the subject's appearances is analysed in respect to 48 visibility parameters
- Each appearance is cross-referenced with the pricing schemes of all the major advertising companies.
- Methodology for calculating the economic value of a television appearance
- The service can be applied to individual target groups or specific target audience groups that are of interest
- Certified, objective, scientific data.
Data suppliedComplete, detailed reports on each logo/claim appearance in respect to:
- Media type (TV/Press/Web), programme/title/page, date and time
- Number of appearances
- Value of appearances
- Audience, audience share and target audience indicators for every television appearance
- digital archive of each of the subject's appearances